What do I get when I store with Sunshine Self Storage?
* Firstly, one $100 Gift Voucher Bonus if you sign up within 10 days! Act fast - click here if you want to take advantage of our offer now. (Password: storage)
* Access to your own shipping container to store your goods. Our containers are water-proof, dust-proof, vermin-proof, secure and have drive-up access.
Shipping containers are purpose-built to store and carry good and make excellent storage. They have a 'lock-box' which is a secure area for your padlock on the doors of the shipping container. Many of the items in your home have probably spent at least three months in a shipping container being transported to Australia or within Australia.
We are a family owned business. We pride ourselves on providing safe, clean, dry, secure storage that you can drive up to any time you like. We keep prices low because we felt that there were a lot of people who required storage, but didn't want to pay a fortune for it.
Sunshine Self Storage uses safe, secure, watertight shipping containers to store your valuables. You can drive right up to your container and you have access whenever you want.
We are not for everyone and we don't try to be.
All the information about our business is on this site. You can find out anything you need to know here and then decide if Sunshine Self Storage is right for you!
* Access to your container between 7.00am and 7.00pm, 7 days a week. After 7pm at night our automated electronic locking system activates until 7am the following morning.
* Access for yourself only. You supply your own lock for the container and you keep the keys. No-one else has access to your container at any time.
* Drive-up convenience. All our containers have drive up access. You can literally back your vehicle up to your container and load or unload your goods. In fact, its possible to back into your container! We have a number of cars in storage at any one time.
* Ability to store any type of (legal) goods. People store all kinds of things with us including household furniture and items, cars, boats, trailers, tools, building equipment, machinery, car parts, retail stock, bulk goods, sports equipment, excess office furniture and items and many, many more things.
* Insurance cover, if you choose to take it up. You have the option of paying a small additional fee for insurance cover with Midland Insurance - Australia's specialist self storage insurer. Talk to us about this cover when you make your booking.
Our customers love the way we do business because they get everything they need, in a secure environment with a significant cost saving to other self-storage facilities. We have been told that our costs are sometimes up to 40% less than what people have been quoted for at other facilities and our customers are really happy as a result!
Click here to book a container now and get our bonus offer!(Password: storage)
Member number 51399 of the Self Storage Association
Sunshine Self Storage is a full member of the Self Storage Association of Australasia (SSAA) and have been since 2004! Our Membership Number is 51399 and our current membership certificate is show below.
You can see all our membership certificates since 2004 here.
The SSAA is the Industry Association for Self Storage in Australia and New Zealand. You should never book self storage with any company that is not a member of this group. The SSAA provides legal protection for storers and self storage owners and ensures that every transaction is fair and equitable.